A-60 - Automatic Release Air Dampers (Fire Flaps)
- These S/S Marine Fire Damper is suitable for both vertical and horizontal applications, with airflow in either direction. They can also be mounted together as a pair in either a horizontal or vertical layout.
- The dampers are tested to IMO fire test procedures Code, Annex 1 Pt 3, are normally open, and fail-safe to the closed position.
- These Dampers are supplied with the blades in the fully interlocked closed position to avoid damage during transit and installation. It is recommended that the dampers remain closed until actual date of commissioning.
- All fire dampers are life safety products and must be treated with care during handling, storage and installation.
About A60 Air Dampers (Fire Flaps)
- Manufactured to size and shape to suite the application.
- Could be easily installed by an owner operator.
- Automatic release only.
- Easy to reset after testing.
- Can be supplied singly or in conjunction with air intake grilles or our AC or DC Fans.
- Meets A-0, A-15, A-30 and A-60 classes.
- USCG Approved
- SOLAS Compliant
- Lloyds Register Certified to IMO Fire Test Procedures
Why A-60 Air Dampers?
- Lloyds Register Approved.
- DNV-GL Approved.
- ABS Approved
- USCG Approved.
- Transport Canada approved.
- MED Marine Equipment Directive Compliant.
- Fire tested to the latest IMO FTP code & in compliance international convention for the safety of life at sea (SOLAS)
- Sira certification (Ex) category 2 equipment
- Corrosion Tested - EN60068-2-52 severity 2 conditions
- Vibration Tested – EN60068-2-6 (5Hz to 350Hz @2g)
Air Damper Details:
These A-60 stainless steel air dampers are constructed to suit your application. Full spec data and installation docs will be supplied on order.
These A60 air dampers are supplied to order so we do not hold specific sizes in stock. This pricing chart will give you an idea of the cost per size.
NB: These dampers are always quoted in USD.
|MAFI Part Code||Height "H"||Wdith "W"||Depth "D"||KG||Cost|
|SSD-230/230/210 (150 also avail)||230mm||230mm||210mm||2.5kg||$2255.00 USD (+ gst if applicable)|
|SSD-230/760/210 (150 also avail)||230mm||760mm||210mm||5kg||$2455.00 USD (+ gst if applicable)|
|SSD-230/1000/210 (150 also avail)||230mm||1000mm||210mm||7kg||$2555.00 USD (+ gst if applicable)|
|SSD-310/310/210 (150 also avail)||310mm||310mm||210mm||3.5kg||$2355.00 USD (+ gst if applicable)|
|SSD-310/620/210 (150 also avail)||310mm||620mm||210mm||5kg||$2555.00 USD (+ gst if applicable)|
|SSD-420/420/210 (150 also avail)||420mm||420mm||210mm||4.5kg||$2455.00 USD (+ gst if applicable)|
|SSD-420/760/210 (150 also avail)||420mm||760mm||210mm||7kg||$2855.00 USD (+ gst if applicable)|
|SSD-420/1100/210 (150 also avail)||420mm||1100mm||210mm||9.5kg||$3255.00 USD (+ gst if applicable)|
|SSD-520/520/210 (150 also avail)||520mm||520mm||210mm||6.5kg||$2655.00 USD (+ gst if applicable)|
|SSD-620/620/210 (150 also avail)||620mm||620mm||210mm||8.5kg||$2750.00 USD (+ gst if applicable)|
|SSD-880/880/210 (150 also avail)||620mm||880mm||210mm||11kg||$3675.00 USD (+ gst if applicable)|